1. I don’t know about you but I like making lists.
2. They bring order and structure to my life.
3. They make me focus my mind.
4. They help me to think carefully about the subject that I am writing my about.
5. They cut me off from all the hustle and bustle that is going on around me.
6. They are calming and soothing.
7. They keep chaos at bay.
8. They release me from the mundane of everyday madness.
9. They are productive.
10. They help me to get things done.
11. They help me to remember.
12. They give satisfaction; especially when I can cross off items on the list.
13. They give positive feedback.
14. They are evidence that things have or haven’t been done.
15. And finally; they get me out of doing the things on the list because I am too busy writing the list!
Thought for the day: People who want to appear clever rely on memory. People who want to get things done make a list.