I recently read a snippet in a paper where people were asked what their sweetest moment was. Suggestions were varied with the top two being;
Asked if you had lost weight
Lying in a freshly made bed
So I thought that I would think of my top ten sweetest moments.
1. Taking my bra off at night. Oh what a relief!
2. First decent cup of tea after a holiday break. Bliss!
3. The smell of bacon cooking. Home sweet home!
4. Slowly immersing myself into a HOT, HOT bath! Mmmm!
5. A story with a happy ending. Aw!
6. The unique baby smell of babies! Delightful!
7. The relief from scratching an itch or an insect bite! Yeh!
8. The feeling of satisfaction when I’ve written a piece of writing that I’m happy with! Hooray!
9. Taking off a pair of heels after wearing them for a long time. Sheer heaven!
10. Going to the toilet after constipation! Too much sharing? I know! You may be right. LOL
What are your sweetest moments?
Thought for the day: A good life is a collection of happy moments.