Do you have any mottos that you use as a guide to how to approach life? For instance, this year I’m trying- one day at a time. LOL
Recently, I found this list of mottos, which I thought were interesting.
1. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
2. Never forgive, never forget!
3. Do it once and do it right.
4. You reap what you sow.
5. Plans go to hell as soon as the first shot is fired.
6. Never off duty.
7. Cruel but fair.
8. I’m not afraid of death- death’s afraid of me.
9.. Life is a bitch.
10. Trust you gut.
Who would use these mottos as a way of life? Was it someone with a military background? Police maybe? Or a politician? A pessimist certainly!
What do you think?