My loving family will tell you that I have many funny quirks in my nature but I wasn't so sure; so with a little help I decided to think about some of the things that I do that they consider to be unusual and I wrote them down.
1. I had to sit in the same seat in the staffroom at school (for over 20 years) or I was unhappy and would have to leave the staffroom if my seat was taken.
2. When having a drink at Starbucks at the Trafford Centre I have to sit at the same table or I feel uncomfortable.
3. I have to walk beside a person who is on my left. Don’t like anyone walking on my right!
4. When sitting I like to face a window.
5. I have to be able to see as many people as possible when sitting in a group situation.
6. I have to have a ‘dip and change colour ‘cup of tea.
7. I always leave a small amount of tea liquid at the bottom of the cup.
8. When I’m serving a meal at home, I have to have hot plates for hot food.
9. I usually brush my hair at least 5 times in an hour.
10. I usually clean my teeth after every meal not just twice a day.
11. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed.
12. When shopping I have to buy something in the first half hour or I will shop for hours and not buying anything.
13. Before turning the TV off at night I have to click through all the channels: just in case...
14. Whenever I see a magpie I have to work out and say the Magpie rhyme.
15. I have to count steps or stairs when I’m walking up or down them.
And do you know something- now that I have written this list- they may be right!
Thought for the day: You don’t have to be perfect to be happy!