It is that time of year again when I would like to wish you all a happy new year and hope that the year that you are leaving behind was an enjoyable one.
It is also the time to make those New Year resolutions. However, this year I would like to put a different slant on them from being a rather negative response to the previous year and maybe looking at them in a more positive way when you make them for 2018.
Here are mine and I hope you can see where I’m going with this idea.
1. I would like to let things go and let things be more this year
2. I would like to be kinder to myself.
3. I would like to continue to eat healthily.
4. I would like to continue to take a walk every day.
5. I would like to continue to spend time enjoying my lovely husband’s company.
6. I would like to take exercise classes when I can.
7. I would like to continue developing my writing in as many different ways as I can.
8. I would like to continue to spend more time with dear daughter mine.
9. I would like to plan and organise more interesting holidays.
10. I would like to continue to appreciate my family and friends.
And so I would like to finally wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018 and hope that all that you wish for yourselves come to fruition!
PS I would also like to think that some of you will continue to check out my blog and website in 2018. LOL.