ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? PART 3.
I have been asked if I make up any of these responses. I can say hand on heart that I have not!
The reasons that my lovely husband gives me for not listening are genuine!
I hope you enjoy his most recent list!
Reasons for not listening:
1. Donald Duck came on the TV.
What! How old are you?
2. I was watching TV.
Der- the bright lights came on in the box!
3. I was looking at my watch!
My fault; I bought it for him at Christmas.
4. I’m sorry but I just blanked you out.
Just plain nasty!
5. I noticed that they had toothpicks.
You could have ‘picked ‘a better time to notice them.
6. Someone was talking to me!
7. I was looking round.
DER I could see that – that is why I questioned whether you were
listening or not.
8. I heard you but I missed what you said.
9. I’m going to the toilet.
I’m actually in the middle of telling you something.
10. I thought you’d finished.
You will be -if you're not careful!
11. What? You were talking to me?
Who else would I be talking too!
12. I thought that you were stopping to take a breath.
Oh! Give me patience!
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: LAUGH OUT LOUD AND OFTEN!
Leave a Reply.