Today is the 1st of December and all over the country children will be opening their advent calendars for the first time. (Dear daughter mine, even at the age of 25, has been looking forward to opening hers!)
I wondered where the idea for an advent calendar came from so I did a little research about them.
Here are just a few on offer;
· Lego filled calendars.
· Cheese advent calendar
· 24 miniature bottles of a variety of whiskey or gin.
· Make up and beauty calendars
· Christmas tree ornaments, decorate your tree daily.
· A selection of different teas or coffee.
· Thomas the Tank Engine mini –trains.
· Bracelet with a charm a day calendar
· And believe it or not advent calendars for your dog or cat!!
Thought for the day: Say hallo to a brand new day, every day.
1/12/2016 10:17:17 pm
Just had my first chocolate today
2/12/2016 08:39:10 am
Both the cats have advent calendars 😊 I bet your not surprised! They also have Christmas jumpers! I on the other hand have no advent calendar ah well.
Leave a Reply.