10 things that annoy me;
1. Sticky bar code labels on the bottom of plates and cups etc. They are so difficult to get off.
2. Why do we have to have mayonnaise on pre-packaged sandwiches rather than butter? I don't like mayonnaise!
3. Why do we not have simple plain English type of sandwiches any more, like ham, lettuce and tomato?
4. If you buy a ham only sandwich, why is it always on white bread, and never on brown?
5. Cars parked outside my house so that I can’t park my own. It is a nuisance when I have been shopping and I can’t get near to my front gate.
6. Pigeons- say no more!
7. The use of the word from in holiday adverts and brochures. These are very misleading and annoying as when you take the time out of a busy day to check it out they is usually only one, at that low price and on a date, which you can’t take.
8. The after smell on someone’s breath when they have eaten garlic. Why don’t you clean your teeth for heaven’s sake or suck a mint before you breathe all over me!
9. People who walk too slow!
10. And finally; Computers that are not working for me but they do when my husband does exactly the same thing as I did!
Maybe you could make up your own list- it is quite therapeutic!
PS. And finally to that person who doesn’t answer texts immediately – you know who you are!!
Thought for the day: The happiest people don’t have the best of everything they just make the best of everything.